Scotland- Evanton and Alness
As it was determined that Gordy no longer has any living relatives in Scotland, that we can find right now, we took the next day for some exploring.
He and I wandered up to the village of Evanston, and it's pretty quiet! But we did find evidence of fairies!
These items were found on the window sill of a hair salon.
And on the sidewalk...
A busy street...
And this quiet corner of Alness has something to do with the "Perins' of Lea and Perins Worcestershire Sauce!
He and I wandered up to the village of Evanston, and it's pretty quiet! But we did find evidence of fairies!
These items were found on the window sill of a hair salon.
And on the sidewalk...
A busy street...
An unusual sign! I think this sign should be in Kruger Park!








Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you join us on this adventure!